Monday, January 4, 2010

my first blog of the new year!

i guess i havent really felt like i had anything to say lately. i dont even really feel like i do tonight either, except that once you chill out and let things go its a lot easier. i really feel a lot lighter and easier these days that im giving up on trying so hard. its too much, it doesnt lead anywhere, and it doesnt do anything. it doesnt make you feel better, and it doesnt make it go away. moving on, its the way to go. things will happen if they are supposed to. faith my friends, faith. we must have faith in ourselves and our futures. faith is the only thing we got going on. so no more moping around, im over it. im keeping busy instead. tonight i listened to music, baked, played super mario, started working on my radio project. i felt productive. i have a feeling my year is going to be so busy, it will fly by which is exactly what i want it to do. i want to do my goals, and have it go quickly, so that i can go to the next stage of my life. but i do understand patience is very important right now in all areas of my life, which is guess is where faith comes in again. just have patience and it will all work itself out. two very special themes. i am off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment