Saturday, May 23, 2009

Left of the Dial 5/22/09

Left of the Dial
Ms. Connection 5/22/2009
Happy 50th Birthday Morrissey!!!

1-The Smiths-Stop Me if You Think You’ve Heard This One Before (Strangeways Here We Come)
2-The Killers-Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself (off Vauxhall & I)
3-Bridges and Powerlines-Interesting Drug (off Bona Drag)
4-Placebo-Bigmouh Strikes Again (off The Queen is Dead)
5-David Bowie -I Know Its Gonna Happen Someday (off Your Arsenal)

6-The Smiths-William It Was Really Nothing (off Hatful of Hollow)
7-Supergrass-Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others (off The Queen is Dead)
8-Copper-There is a Place in Hell For Me and My Friends (off Kill Uncle)
9-Sweet and Tender Hooligans- Heaven Knows Im Miserable Now (off Hatful of Hollow)
10-My Burgundy Waltz-Our Frank (off Kill Uncle)

11-Morrissey-Tomorrow (Your Arsenal)
12-The Pretenders-Everyday is Like Sunday (off Viva Hate)
13-Gene Loves Jezebel-Ask (off Best of..)
14-Bow Wow Wow-I Started Something I Couldn’t Finish (off Strangeways Here We Come)
15-Sharon Van Etten-The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get (off Vauxhall & I)

16-Morrissey-Speedway (Vauxhall & I)
17-Chris Garneau-Suffer Little Children (off The Smiths)
18-Vitamin String Orchestra-Glamorous Glue (off Your Arsenal)
19-Morrissey-First of the Gang to Die (You are the Quarry)
20-Loomer-Death of a Disco Dancer (off Strangeways Here We Come)

21-The Smiths-The Hand That Rocks the Cradle (The Smiths)
22-Microfilm-November Spawned A Monster (off Bona Drag)
23-Billy Bragg-Never Had No One Ever (off Queen is Dead)
24-Exit Clov-Sing Your Life (off Kill Uncle)
25-The Autumns-Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want ( off Louder Than Bombs)

26-Morrissey-Hairdresser on Fire (Bona Drag)
27-Max Vernon -Headmaster Ritual (off Meat is Murder)
28-The Smiths-Unhappy Birthday (Strangways Here We Come)

No comments:

Post a Comment