Monday, October 25, 2010

Back in Action..

I have decided that it is time to get my ass back on this thing. I need to be reviewing, thinking, living and loving all things entertainment, or at least entertaining to me. Its time to just be on my grind and be me. So I will be sharing all things I find lovely on here. I am Ms. Connection, I live in Northern California, and am attempting to start my own career path in life. They say most people succeed when they just tap into their own talents and go with it. So my talent is talking, and sharing with people things I am passionate about and love. I could be a saleswoman if i cared enough about the product, but honestly there isnt anything I care that much about as of yet. Maybe through writing and observing more I will find it. I have faith in all of this, and hopefully you will read and enjoy what I have to say.

Listen to Beach House, it will help you through the rough winter ahead..

No comments:

Post a Comment