Friday, October 29, 2010

Give Me Some Truth..

Somebody told me to be careful about posting such honest blogs. My reaction was to write this blog. Blogs are supposed to be reviews right? They are meant to focus on humans in general. We all get to choose what we write about. Thats why there are hundreds of thousands of blogs out there. They are all different. With different opinions, different writing styles, different voices being projected. Its an expression, its art. This is my art. I am just being who I am.

I have found out that if you aren't yourself, if you don't react from the heart, you will fail in the long run. The way to succeed is to be who YOU are. Everyone is so different from each other, but in reality all the same. We need to use our personalities and quirks about ourselves to stand out in this world. It's really all we got. Not everyone is going to like it, or accept it. The point is to do what you do, and the people who want it will like it and gain something from it, and the people who don't hopefully will teach you in some way.

Lately, some people have been telling me that I need to be less honest. "Less honest" for real? Don't the majority of people want to know the truth? Nope. They want to live in their bubble they have created for themselves and be blissfully ignorant. I understand this mentality, I lived it for many years. Its hard to look into the mirror of truth and accept what is really going on. When you do though is when your life is transformed. Which leads to change. Change is another one of those things most people are not into. Change is the only constant, and change can only happen when truth is present. I will take truth over a lie any day of the week. Lies aren't helping us as people grow or learn. We will stay in inertia if we don't accept the truth.

As the late great John Lennon said "All I want is some truth"...

No comments:

Post a Comment